Crocker Coulson, President Of CCG Investor Relations, To Speak At The 6th Annual China Business Conference At Columbia University In New York City
NEW YORK, April 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CCG Investor Relations ("CCG"), a leading US-headquartered global investor relations and strategic communications consultancy, today announced that its president, Crocker Coulson, will speak at the 6th Annual China Business Conference – "The Paths to Doubling, China @2020" – at Columbia University in New York City on April 5, 2013.
The annual China Business Conference, sponsored by Columbia Business School and the Greater China Society, aims to elevate the understanding of China's rapidly growing economy and discuss opportunities and challenges of doing business in and with China. The 2013 Conference will explore the topic of China's prospects of doubling its GDP and average income from 2010 to 2020, as well as the implications for both Chinese businesses, multinational companies, investors and the global political order.
Crocker will participate in a panel discussion on "Investment Banking and Financial Institutions: Cross-border Transactions" with other industry experts.
"As China seeks to make fundamental adjustments to the exports- and fixed-asset-driven growth model that propelled two decades of unprecedented growth, investors are reassessing how they can best participate in the emergence of China's consumer class. Despite significantly improved macroeconomic data out of China in the past six months, China's domestic stock markets continue to significantly lag behind the rally in US and global equities, and many fund managers have concluded that Chinese listed companies are not yet ready to operate at global standards of transparency. This is a fascinating time to assess whether China will choose to pursue a 'go-it-alone' strategy that leverages its massive internal markets and captive consumer savings, or if China's business and government elites will actually pursue the next steps required for global integration and reform," said Mr. Coulson. "I look forward to sharing my observations and exchanging thoughts with my fellow panelists and audience on challenges and opportunities Chinese companies are facing in the international capital market."Panel details are as follows:
- Panel Title: Investment Banking and Financial Institutions: Cross-border Transactions (Panel 1b)
- Date & Time: Friday, April 5th at 10:30 a.m.
- Venue: Room 555, Alfred Lerner Hall, Columbia University, New York City
- Current trends in China's investment banking business
- Capital raising through equity and debt market in China
- Cross-border transactions
- Lessons learned by global investment banks
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV