DUBLIN, Ohio, April 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Wendy's Company (NASDAQ: WEN) announced today that it plans to participate in the Morgan Stanley Retail and Restaurant Conference, which takes place at the Loews Portofino Bay Hotel in Orlando from April 3 through April 5. The Company's presentation, featuring Chief Financial Officer Steve Hare, will begin at 7:30 a.m. ET on April 4.
Investors and interested parties may listen to a live webcast of this event by visiting the investor relations section of the Company's website at www.aboutwendys.com.
About The Wendy's CompanyThe Wendy's Company is the world's third-largest quick-service hamburger company. The Wendy's® system includes more than 6,500 franchise and Company-operated restaurants in the United States and 27 countries and U.S. territories worldwide. For more information, visit aboutwendys.com or wendys.com.SOURCE The Wendy's Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV