"We are very excited to welcome Rich to our Board and look forward to benefitting from his significant telecommunications expertise and previous company board experience," said magicJack VocalTec President and CEO Gerald Vento. "In addition, the appointment of Jose enhances our senior management team given his considerable experience in business management, operations, finance and SEC matters. We believe these new additions position the company for its next stage of growth."
About magicJack VocalTec Ltd.
magicJack VocalTec Ltd. (Nasdaq:CALL), the inventor of VoIP, including the softphone and magicJack, has the goal of becoming the leading international provider of global voice over many platforms. The Company has achieved sales of more than 10 million of the easy-to-use, award-winning magicJack products since the first device's launch in 2008, and has the use of more than 30 patents, some dating to when the Company invented VoIP. It is the largest-reaching CLEC (Competitive Local Exchange Carrier) in the United States in terms of area codes available and certification in number of states, and the network has historically had uptime of over 99.99 percent.
CONTACT: Seth Potter Investor Relations 561-749-2255 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV