PRINCETON JUNCTION, N.J., April 2, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MISTRAS Group, Inc. (NYSE:MG) will have a conference call on Tuesday, April 9, 2013 at 9:00am Eastern Time to discuss its results for the third quarter of fiscal year 2013, which ended February 28, 2013. A press release with the third quarter results will be issued after the close of market on Monday, April 8, 2013.
The call will be broadcast over the Web and can be accessed on MISTRAS' Website, www.mistrasgroup.com . Individuals in the U.S. wishing to participate in the conference call by phone may call 1-800-299-9630 and use confirmation code 54831776 when prompted. The International number is 1-617-786-2904. Those who wish to listen to the call later can access an archived copy of the conference call at the MISTRAS Website.
MISTRAS is a leading "one source" global provider of technology-enabled asset protection solutions used to evaluate the structural integrity of critical energy, industrial and public infrastructure. Mission critical services and solutions are delivered globally and provide customers the ability to extend the useful life of their assets, improve productivity and profitability, comply with government safety and environmental regulations and enhance risk management operational decisions.MISTRAS uniquely combines its industry-leading products and technologies − 24/7 on-line monitoring of critical assets; mechanical integrity (MI) and non-destructive testing (NDT) services; and its proprietary world class data warehousing and analysis software − to provide comprehensive and competitive products, systems and services solutions from a single source provider. For more information, please visit the company's website at www.mistrasgroup.com or contact their worldwide headquarters at 1-609-716-4000.
CONTACT: Nestor S. Makarigakis, Manager of Marketing Communications firstname.lastname@example.org 1(609)716-4000
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV