Fourth Quarter Highlights
- Total net revenue increased 56% year-over-year to $41.4 million
- Access rights renewal revenue of $12.0 million or 29% of total net revenue
- GAAP Operating Income of $16.2 million, Adjusted EBITDA of $18.3 million
- GAAP Diluted EPS of $1.17, Non-GAAP Diluted EPS of $0.91
- Generated $20.8 million in Free Cash Flow
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. and NETANYA, Israel, April 2, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- magicJack VocalTec, Ltd (Nasdaq:CALL), a cloud communications leader that invented voice over IP (VoIP) technology, today announced record financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2012.
"We are very pleased with these outstanding financial results," said magicJack VocalTec President and CEO Gerald Vento. "For the year, we grew total revenue by 43% and had $43.6 million in operating income and $55.9 million in net income. We generated $65.0 million in free cash flow for the year, used $54.3 million of cash to repurchase 3.0 million shares. We ended the year with $38.3 million in cash and marketable securities and no debt."Vento added, "We have a terrific business with recurring revenue, a strong balance sheet and a robust pipeline of products under development. We are excited about our 2013 product roadmap which we expect will further differentiate the company in the marketplace. We are very pleased to be launching the new Magic Jack Plus with many expanded features. We are also very excited about the adoption rate of our MagicJack APP which has experienced over 8 million activations since its launch in 2011. Looking forward, we believe that the combination of our technology advantage, continued product innovation, efficient cost structure and strong balance sheet and free cash flow generation, position us well to continue to gain market share."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV