TOTSY Appoints Lisa Kennedy As CEO
NEW YORK, April 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- TOTSY ( www.TOTSY.com), a leading private sale site exclusively dedicated to delivering deals on must-haves for parents, babies and kids, announced today the appointment of Lisa Kennedy as CEO.
"I'm excited to welcome Lisa to the team and look forward to seeing TOTSY grow under her leadership. The company has grown very quickly since its founding in late 2009 and we are confident that Lisa will be able to continue and even accelerate that momentum," noted Guillaume Gauthereau, Co-founder and former CEO of TOTSY. "Like many entrepreneurs, my passion lies in building early stage companies and I look forward to continuing to follow that passion through future endeavors while remaining on the Board of TOTSY," he added.
Kennedy joins TOTSY from Hopscotch.in, a private sale site for families in India, which she co-founded in 2012. Previously, she served as Executive Vice President of E-commerce at Quidsi, Inc., proprietor of Diapers.com, Soap.com and BeautyBar.com. During Kennedy's tenure, the company grew from less than $30 million of annual revenue to over $300 million before its acquisition by Amazon. Before Quidsi, she held positions such as Vice President of Business Development and Operations at eScholastic and General Manager of Time, Inc.'s The Parenting Group.
Kennedy began her career as a financial analyst for Goldman Sachs and a management consultant for the Monitor Group. She received her M.B.A. from Harvard Business School and completed her B.A. in economics and international relations at Boston University."I have a great deal of respect for TOTSY's accomplishments to date and am eager to work with the team to help aggressively fuel the company's growth in the months and years to come," said Kennedy. "TOTSY is a fantastic organization and I'm honored to have the opportunity to lead its entry into the next stage of development."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV