MILWAUKEE, April 2, 2013 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- A. O. Smith Corporation (NYSE: AOS) will release its first quarter 2013 financial results before the market opens on Tuesday, April 23, and has scheduled an investor conference call to follow at 10:00 a.m. (Eastern Daylight Time).
The call can be heard live on the company's web site www.aosmith.com. An audio replay of the call will be available on the company's web site after the live event. To access the archived audio replay, go to the "Investors" page and select the First Quarter Conference Call link.
A. O. Smith Corporation, with headquarters in Milwaukee, Wis., is a global leader applying innovative technology and energy-efficient solutions to products marketed worldwide. The company is one of the world's leading manufacturers of residential and commercial water heating equipment, offering a comprehensive product line featuring the best-known brands in North America and China.
SOURCE A. O. Smith Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV