Woodbury's Professional Master Of Architecture Program NAAB-accredited
BURBANK, Calif., April 2, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Woodbury University School of Architecture is pleased to announce that the National Architectural Accrediting Board (NAAB) confirmed a full three-year initial accreditation term for our Master of Architecture program. All professional MArch degrees awarded to date are now NAAB-accredited.
The NAAB team acknowledged the School of Architecture's quality of work and the leadership of Dean Norman Millar and Graduate Chair Ingalill Wahlroos-Ritter. They recognized the enthusiastic commitments of the students and the faculty to the future of the program.
Established in 2009, Woodbury's MArch program offers both a 2-year and 3-year degree. The program has matured in the years since and this fall the School of Architecture will expand the MArch program to its San Diego campus, where Hector M. Perez is the Graduate Coordinator. Our internationally recognized and award winning faculty is composed of active and prolific architects, designers, and academics practicing in Los Angeles, San Diego, and Tijuana.
"The successful launch of the MArch program has been a six-year effort dating back to a planning phase that began as early as 2007," said Millar. "This achievement is a credit to our faculty who helped us develop and enhance the curriculum and to all of the students who trusted us to deliver the accreditation and who worked so brilliantly towards that goal."The NAAB Visiting Team Report noted that School of Architecture values include academic excellence, intellectual freedom, and social responsibility. The team found students to be energetic about learning, with a great desire to obtain a full and extensive education. They reported a high level of dialog, cooperation, and respect in design studio and in the classroom.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV