Tribune Creative Group Partners With Turbo Dog Productions To Create Full Service Creative Production Agency
NEW YORK, April 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Tribune Creative Group, the creative division of Tribune Broadcasting, has partnered with Turbo Dog Productions, a division of Warshaw Blumenthal to expand its advertising service offerings. Through the Tribune partnership, Turbo Dog Productions has expanded into a full service production company able to provide clients with every level of the creative production process, from the storyboard stage through post production, including VFX, Sound Studios, Motion Capture, 2D and 3D to full up high definition film and video shoots for animatics, cinematics, gaming or testing.
Turbo Dog Productions will now be housed in Tribune Broadcasting's newly renovated 10,000 square foot creative space in Manhattan, and equipped with the highest quality state of the art technology including:
- Motion Capture technology featuring hands and markerless facial performance capture
- A virtual camera system
- Full CGI and VFX systems for post-production
- A state-of-the-art sound and mixing studio
- Multiple green screens
In addition to Turbo Dog's hardware advantage, Turbo Dog has a staff of award-winning artists, editors, sound engineers, 3D animators, visual effects artists and directors with backgrounds in film, animation, video games, movies and commercial production, as well as the most sophisticated testing techniques.
"Tribune has always been a champion of the creative process and has built an award-wining in-house creative team. This partnership is a natural progression of the expansion of Tribune's creative footprint, and will allow us to multiply our reach and service capabilities," said John Zeigler, VP/Creative, Tribune Broadcasting."Turbo Dog Production's partnership with Tribune Creative Group will ensure we remain significantly ahead of our competition and further our ability to provide both our domestic and overseas clients with the highest quality of content over the full spectrum of visual creative materials. Along with this dramatic advance in size, scope and sophistication, Turbo Dog remains totally focused on obtaining and providing our clients with the best talent that the industry has to offer," said Andrew Kessler, CEO Warshaw Blumenthal and Turbo Dog Productions. Since the partnership began in March, Turbo Dog Productions has worked with clients including McCann-Erickson, IPG, Deutsch, WPP, General Mills, BBDO, Omnicom, Con Agra, Clorox, Wells Fargo, DDB and Publicis.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV