- Combined billing options, enables business and personal insurance policyholders who wish to consolidate their Hanover policies within a single bill. This means less paper, less confusion, and just one Hanover bill to track and one payment to remember.
- Flexible payment dates, empowers policyholders to choose a due date for their premium that works best for them. With this option premium due dates no longer have to coincide with a policy's effective date. This is convenient for customers who can better align billing dates with their needs.
- More bill payment plans gives more options to policyholders, including monthly and bi-monthly billing, one-time payments and more. Each customer has different needs, and the choice of plans provides options and flexibility.
- Convenient ways to pay, whether customers want to make payment online 24/7 at hanover.com, sign-up for automatic, recurring payments from a bank account, use a credit card, debit or e-check, the new system makes it simple and easy.
- Important facts at a glance to help agents and customers when viewing a policyholder's bill online or on paper find important information such as recent transactions, and amount due. Enabling quick and accurate status updates, eliminates a common area of frustration.
The Hanover Delivers More Value For Agents And Customers With State-of-the-Art Billing System
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.