Armada Health Care Achieves Full URAC Accreditation
FLORHAM PARK, N.J., April 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Armada Health Care (Armada), the nation's largest specialty pharmacy channel management organization, is pleased to announce that the organization has been awarded Health Call Center, Health Web Site and Health Content Provider accreditation from URAC, a Washington, DC-based health care accrediting organization that establishes quality standards for the health care industry.
"Armada continues to expand its portfolio of specialty solutions and patient services for our member pharmacy network and pharmaceutical manufacturer partners," stated Armada CEO, Lawrence Irene, R.Ph. "We have a commitment to quality and see URAC Accreditation as a critical step in continuing to provide a high-quality, patient-centric approach as we both expand existing services and develop new programs for these important industry partners."
"We applaud Armada on achieving URAC Health Call Center, Health Web Site and Health Content Provider accreditation," said Alan P. Spielman, URAC president and CEO. "In today's health care market, URAC accreditation provides a mark of distinction for organizations to demonstrate their commitment to quality health care."
URAC Health Call Center standards apply to organizations providing triage and health information services to the public when conducted by telephone, via Web site or other electronic means. The standards assure that registered nurses, physicians or other validly licensed individuals perform the clinical aspects of triage and other health information services in a manner that is timely, confidential, and includes medically appropriate care and treatment advice.The URAC Health Web Site Accreditation program is an innovative, cost-effective quality improvement service that provides meaningful feedback to health Web site owners on how to improve the quality of online operations including:
- Privacy and security
- Health content editorial processes
- Disclosure of financial relationships
- Linking policies
- Consumer complaints
- Emerging best practices
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV