Access To Mental Health Care Lacking For Children, Teens Across The U.S.
In addition, in communities where respondents perceived racial/ethnic inequities, they consistently reported less access to all healthcare services, including mental health, especially for teens.
The full survey shows that where there are perceived inequities at the community level there are also perceptions of diminished opportunities for young children and teens in the domains of nutrition, health, and healthcare.
To read the full report, please visit: http://nationalvoicesproject.org/america-healing-grantees/resource-center/disparities-access-healthcare-teens
Data Source: Data in the above release are based on responses from National Voices Project Survey 2, fielded in August 2012. The National Voices Project (NVP) is conducted in partnership with GfK, an international survey research organization that maintains KnowledgePanel® and the KnowledgePanel Latino®, nationally representative web-enabled panels of adult members of households across the United States. Survey respondents included 2,311 adults from 48 states and D.C. that work or volunteer with children. 1,264 respondents have jobs that affect education, healthcare, economic opportunities, or community and civic engagement for children. Another 1,047 respondent's volunteer in ways that affect education, healthcare, economic opportunities, or community and civic engagement for children resulting in higher rates of abuse and overdoses among all age groups including children and teens.SOURCE University of Michigan Health System
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV