Germane Systems Adds Conformal Coating To In-House Services
CHANTILLY, Va., April 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Germane Systems, a designer and manufacturer of rugged computer systems and servers, has integrated conformal coating into the services provided by its in-house facilities in Chantilly, Virginia. This enables the company to provide a higher level of quality control and reduces the turnaround time for order production and delivery.
"Adding conformal coating to electronic products protects them from moisture," said Kerry O'Brien, CEO and president of Germane Systems. "It also protects wire bonds, prevents dendrite formation and reduces the growth of tin whiskers on metal surfaces."
Using conformal coatings increases the reliability of electronic systems, insulating circuit boards and protecting components from damage. The company previously outsourced the service, but found that it is more cost-efficient and time efficient to provide conformal coating in-house.
Germane Systems offers a wide range of conformal coating materials for its industrial servers, rackmount chassis and ruggedized computers. This allows for maximum protection and efficiency for each specific item that is manufactured.About Germane Systems: Germane Systems ( http://www.germane.com) is a woman-owned small business (WOSB) based in Chantilly, Virginia. The company offers rugged mobile, fanless, sealed and embedded computing systems and servers made from top quality parts and the latest in technology. Germane Systems is one of the leading rugged computer manufacturers and designers for mission-critical industrial, aerospace and military applications. It is ISO 9001:2008 certified and ITAR compliant. It is the 2012 winner of the Volt Award for Leaders in Technology from SmartCEO Magazine. SOURCE Germane Systems
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV