BEVERLY HILLS, Calif.
April 2, 2013
/PRNewswire/ -- Global Gold Group, a leading firm specializing in the investment of gold and other precious metals, today announced the launch of its redesigned website,
The website now has a completely modernized look and feel to streamline the end-user experience, offering an enhanced interface to better inform clients and educate the investment community with regard to diversifying portfolios in the investment of gold and silver coins, as well as specific strategies for IRA transfer and 401k rollover accounts.
So what's new at
? The site includes a contemporary redesign that allows for easy migration within the following areas:
- Overview of Gold investment strategies and Frequently Asked Questions
- Gold and Silver IRA account information (transfer and rollover)
- Easy-to-access gold and precious metals information featuring images and accurate market descriptions
- Daily precious metals charts and spot pricing
- Frequently updated Global Currency Blog discussing precious metals trends and soon to be announced Senior Global Writer Column
- Steps toward purchasing gold and precious metals with Global Gold Group and an online form for receiving their free Investment Metals Guide
"We are thrilled to launch this redesigned website for our gold investment customers," said Global Gold Group President
Jimmie West, Jr.
"With its contemporary interface and refined content,
is now better able to serve our customers seeking to buy gold as investment alternatives, and also retirement investors as they seek to diversify their portfolios and IRA/401k accounts. Buying gold perhaps being
most critical step in protecting one's future."
About Global Gold Group
With more than 25 years of combined experience in the gold and commodities industries, investors have relied on members of the professional team at Global Gold Group for their gold bullion, commodities and gold coin investments. As members of the American Numismatic Association, and authorized dealers of the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation and the Professional Coin Grading Service, the experts at Global Gold Group have the knowledge, experience and expertise to assist gold investors with buying gold and hedging against currency devaluations and inflation.