RISHON LEZION, Israel, April 2, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- B.O.S Better Online Solutions Ltd. (the "Company", "BOS") (Nasdaq:BOSC), a leading Israeli provider of RFID and Supply Chain solutions to global enterprises, today reported its financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended December 31, 2012.
- Revenues of $6.2 million, as compared to revenues of $7.7 million in the fourth quarter of 2011. However, revenues increased by 15% on a quarter to quarter basis over the $5.4 million in revenues that we generated in the third quarter of 2012.
- Operating profit of $63,000, which represents the third consecutive quarter in 2012 in which we have generated an operating profit, as compared to operating loss of $1 million in the fourth quarter of 2011.
- Net profit, after six consecutive quarters with net loss, of $37,000 as compared to net loss of $2.1 million in the fourth quarter of 2011.
- Net profit on NON GAAP basis of $347,000 as compared to net loss of $156,000 in the fourth quarter of 2011
- EBITDA of $193,000 as compared to negative EBITDA of $300,000 in the fourth quarter of 2011.
- Operating profit of $192,000 as compared to $1 million operating loss in 2011.
- Net loss reduced to $549,000 from $3,214,000 in year 2011.
- Net profit on NON GAAP basis of $287,000 as compared to net loss of $176,000 in 2011
- EBITDA of $665,000 as compared to $407,000 in 2011.