RISHON LEZION, Israel, April 2, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- B.O.S Better Online Solutions Ltd. (the "Company", "BOS") (Nasdaq:BOSC), a leading Israeli provider of RFID and Supply Chain solutions to global enterprises, today reported its financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended December 31, 2012.
Highlights for the fourth quarter of year 2012:
- Revenues of $6.2 million, as compared to revenues of $7.7 million in the fourth quarter of 2011. However, revenues increased by 15% on a quarter to quarter basis over the $5.4 million in revenues that we generated in the third quarter of 2012.
- Operating profit of $63,000, which represents the third consecutive quarter in 2012 in which we have generated an operating profit, as compared to operating loss of $1 million in the fourth quarter of 2011.
- Net profit, after six consecutive quarters with net loss, of $37,000 as compared to net loss of $2.1 million in the fourth quarter of 2011.
- Net profit on NON GAAP basis of $347,000 as compared to net loss of $156,000 in the fourth quarter of 2011
- EBITDA of $193,000 as compared to negative EBITDA of $300,000 in the fourth quarter of 2011.
Highlights for year 2012:
- Operating profit of $192,000 as compared to $1 million operating loss in 2011.
- Net loss reduced to $549,000 from $3,214,000 in year 2011.
- Net profit on NON GAAP basis of $287,000 as compared to net loss of $176,000 in 2011
- EBITDA of $665,000 as compared to $407,000 in 2011.