RISHON LEZION, Israel, April 2, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- B.O.S Better Online Solutions Ltd. (the "Company", "BOS") (Nasdaq:BOSC), a leading Israeli provider of RFID and Supply Chain solutions to global enterprises, today reported its financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended December 31, 2012.
Highlights for the fourth quarter of year 2012:
- Revenues of $6.2 million, as compared to revenues of $7.7 million in the fourth quarter of 2011. However, revenues increased by 15% on a quarter to quarter basis over the $5.4 million in revenues that we generated in the third quarter of 2012.
- Operating profit of $63,000, which represents the third consecutive quarter in 2012 in which we have generated an operating profit, as compared to operating loss of $1 million in the fourth quarter of 2011.
- Net profit, after six consecutive quarters with net loss, of $37,000 as compared to net loss of $2.1 million in the fourth quarter of 2011.
- Net profit on NON GAAP basis of $347,000 as compared to net loss of $156,000 in the fourth quarter of 2011
- EBITDA of $193,000 as compared to negative EBITDA of $300,000 in the fourth quarter of 2011.
Highlights for year 2012:
- Operating profit of $192,000 as compared to $1 million operating loss in 2011.
- Net loss reduced to $549,000 from $3,214,000 in year 2011.
- Net profit on NON GAAP basis of $287,000 as compared to net loss of $176,000 in 2011
- EBITDA of $665,000 as compared to $407,000 in 2011.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV