Safelite AutoGlass® Launches "Safelite Advantage™" Campaign
COLUMBUS, Ohio, April 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- To drive increased brand preference and loyalty, Safelite AutoGlass ®, the nation's largest provider of vehicle glass repair and replacement services, completed a comprehensive consumer study to identify what customers care most about. As a result, the 66-year-old company has launched a new marketing campaign – the Safelite Advantage ™, focusing on five key points of differentiation:
- Always being thereGlass damage can happen at any hour. Safelite ® is always there with 24/7 live representatives in our renowned contact centers, as well as web and mobile app scheduling.
- Knowing who to expectWhen you schedule Safelite ® mobile service, customers receive peace of mind with the Technician Profile Email, including the technician's name, photo and credentials before he or she arrives.
- The best replacement technologyOur proprietary TrueSeal™ system guides the new windshield into precise position to ensure the most reliable seal. Plus, Safelite ® recycles the old windshield, making replacement a more earth-friendly option.
- The strongest repairsSafelite's exclusive GlassHealer™ resin is why our windshield repairs stay stronger and last longer. It penetrates cracks better to make the windshield strong again.
- The industry's only nationwide lifetime guaranteeSafelite ® is proud to feature the industry's only nationwide lifetime guarantee, backed by more than 5,000 state-of-the-art MobileGlassShops™ and company stores in all 50 states.
The campaign was introduced via national television and radio commercials in March.
"We are thrilled to introduce this new customer-driven brand position. Customers told us what they look for in an auto glass shop. They led us to this positioning because it will help customers understand there is a difference between auto glass shops," said Kerry Hurff, Safelite's marketing director. "But, the Safelite Advantage ™ is more than just a marketing campaign. To reflect Safelite's world-class consumer benefits, the company is making a number of enhancements to our brand and service – all aimed at delivering the best customer experience possible."For example, over the next five years, Safelite's mobile technicians will transition to new vehicles, beginning with the black exterior 2013 Ford E150 Cargo Van, designed to be as fully functional as in-shop service bays. Meanwhile during the next three years, Safelite's stores will be upgraded for a more modern and vibrant look, including more comfortable seating in the customer lounges. Finally, Safelite AutoGlass ® technicians also will transition over the next few months to new uniforms, chosen based on research, testing and feedback directly from Safelite's field employees. About Safelite AutoGlass ® Safelite AutoGlass ®, founded in 1947, is the nation's leading provider of vehicle glass repair and replacement services, providing mobile service to more than 95 percent of the U.S. population in all 50 states. The Columbus, Ohio-based company employs nearly 10,000 people across the United States and serves more than 4.1 million customers annually. For more information, visit www.safelite.com. Media Contact: Melina Metzger, Safelite ® Group PR Manager, 614.210.9232, firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Safelite AutoGlass
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV