Major Study Suggests Efficiently Run Softeners Do Not Hurt Septic Tank Performance
WQA and NOWRA have collaborated to update the "Guidance for the Use of Water Softening and Onsite Wastewater Treatment Equipment" to include recommendations for use of water softeners with higher salt efficiencies, which this study indicates will minimize potential impacts on septic tank performance.
The Water Quality Association, a non-profit organization that seeks to uphold high standards in the water treatment industry, has committed to education programs to help disseminate sound practices for those with softeners and septics. The association provides information through its professional training and certification programs and other venues.
The Water Quality Research Foundation (WQRF), formerly The Water Quality Research Council (WQRC), was formed in 1949 to serve as a universally recognized, independent research organization. WQRF has invested hundreds of thousands of dollars to commission credible third-party testing to offer hard data to consumers, those in the industry and policymakers.
For more information, contact Dave Loveday at firstname.lastname@example.org or 630 505 0160 (office) or 630 947 5955 (cell).SOURCE Water Quality Association
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV