Naughty-Poker Introduces Next-generation Game Console
TORONTO, April 2, 2013 /CNW/ - Naughty-Poker ( www.naughty-poker.com) embraces the latest web technologies with the beta launch today of a next-generation game console that is optimized for all platforms - from smartphone to tablet to laptop and desktop.
"It's only in the last few years that we see all the major browsers conforming to one standard in a stable and predictable way," said David Shiller, the Toronto-based software engineer who developed the free strip-poker site.
With the new game console come other additions to the Naughty-Poker site, including new adult-themed games (an arcade-style 'shoot-em-up' and a new puzzle game with a naughty twist) that can also be played in all types of devices, requiring no downloads or plug-ins (such as Flash)."Naughty-Poker has attracted tens of thousands of users since we first went online last summer," Shiller said. "With these new additions, and innovations currently in development, we are preparing for exponential growth of our user base." Among the anticipated upgrades are a two-player 'head-to-head' poker game, webcam chat, and a new Naughty-Poker site featuring male models. SOURCE Naughty Poker
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV