New Study: Texans Spend $2.96 Billion Annually At Neighboring Gaming Facilities
SJR 64 by Senator John Carona would expand gaming at existing dog and horse tracks, and allow for the creation of a limited number of destination, resort casinos.
SJR 36, authored by Senator Juan "Chuy" Hinojosa, would allow dog and horse tracks to add slot machines.
HJR 121 by Representative Richard Raymond, also would allows slots at existing tracks.
For more on the TXP study, including an executive summary, please visit www.lettexansdecide.comSOURCE Let Texans Decide
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV