4 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks
- DSWL has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 5.04, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 74.53% to $5.61 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, DESWELL INDUSTRIES INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 10.85%.
- Compared to where it was a year ago today, the stock is now trading at a higher level, regardless of the company's weak earnings results. Despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year, there is currently no conclusive evidence that warrants the purchase or sale of this stock.
- The gross profit margin for DESWELL INDUSTRIES INC is rather low; currently it is at 19.40%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of -1.60% trails that of the industry average.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Chemicals industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 342.9% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $0.09 million to -$0.22 million.
- You can view the full Deswell Industries Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts