Atlantis Internet Group Corp. Holds First Shareholders Meeting
LAS VEGAS, April 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The new Board of Directors of Atlantis Internet Group Corp. (OTC Pink: ATIG) has announced the first Annual Meeting of its Stockholders since its incorporation in Nevada in December of 2004.
The meeting will be held on Friday, May 3, 2013 at 1PM PDT in Las Vegas, Nevada with the location to be announced with the forthcoming proxy and ballot.
The company will announce the election results of the new Directors at this meeting as supported by the proxy and balloting.
Brad Scott, ATIG Board Chairman and President, as well as other board members and corporate officers will present a report on the current status of the company and the challenges facing it regarding potential business opportunities.Equally noted the co-founders and former CEO Donald Bailey and Vice President Linda Bailey have both been invited by the Chairman to address the performance of the stockholders' investment the past 8 years and provide a historical overview of the company activities, as well as answer any shareholder questions regarding their future investment in ATIG. Chairman Scott encourages all shareholders to attend. Formal notice of the meeting and details will be forthcoming. Chairman of the BoardBrad Scott SOURCE Atlantis Internet Group Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV