Baseball Fans Set New Opening Day Marks For At Bat & MLB.TV
NEW YORK, April 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- MLB Advanced Media, L.P. (MLBAM), the interactive media and Internet company of Major League Baseball, today announced that the At Bat mobile app was accessed six million times on Opening Day, a record-setting total more than double the previous record. In addition, At Bat and MLB.TV combined to deliver three million live streams, a mark 20 percent higher than the Opening Day record set in 2012.
SOURCE MLB Advanced Media, L.P.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV