Sale Of Historic Broken O Ranch Named 2012 Deal Of The Year
The Public Lands Deal of the Year featured the acquisition of Wyoming's Moriah Ranch by the Wyoming Office of State Lands and Investments. Facilitating the transaction were Dave and Hunter Harrigan of Harrigan Land Company and Ryan Lance with the State of Wyoming.
" Stuart and Robin Phillips are people who understand they are only stewards to what God has provided for them," said Hunter Harrigan. "We truly have been inspired by the selflessness and love displayed by the Phillips family, and we feel others will be just as inspired by reading their story in The Land Report."
About The Land ReportFounded in 2007, The Land Report is an award-winning quarterly magazine focused on America's greatest resource – the land. For more information or to view the entire Deal of the Year issue, visit Land Report.com.
Media Contact: Leigh ButlerMarkstein Consulting205.323.8208 firstname.lastname@example.orgSOURCE The Land Report
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV