Trada Enhances Global Payment And Compliance Processes Using Tipalti's SaaS Solution
"Trada sets the industry standard for online paid search with a team of highly specialized campaign optimizers," noted Tipalti founder and CEO Chen Amit. "For the past 9 months, we've been helping Trada streamline their payment process and look forward to continue delivering an efficient, cost-effective, and compliant solution as they ramp up their global operations."
About TradaThe Trada Paid Search Marketplace helps mid-sized companies advertise on Google and Yahoo/Bing. Trada's performance-based model assigns teams of highly specialized PPC experts to advertiser campaigns, who perform buildout, research and optimization and compete to beat the advertiser's goals. The diversity of thinking within a PPC expert team allows advertisers to reach new markets, A/B test ad copy and strategies, and increase ROI. Trada's model is particularly suited to the unique requirements of a mid-market advertiser, who needs to scale paid search in a sophisticated way, but often does not have the time or in-house expertise to do so.
About TipaltiTipalti's Software as a Service (SaaS) allows affiliate, advertising, monetization, crowdsourcing and crowd-funding networks to streamline payments to developers, contributors, publishers and affiliates. Tipalti supports a large number of payment methods per country, disburses payments in local currencies, handles tax-reporting requirements and fulfills the required screening of payees. For more information, visit www.tipalti.com.SOURCE Tipalti
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV