The Must-Have For 2013 Summer Camp: Name Labels That Keep Kids' Gear Coming Home
A summer camp solution for parents and kids From sneakers to expensive sports equipment, Name Bubbles offers the right solution to keep kids organized and prevent items from ending up lost or accidently in another child's bag. Kids and parents can personalize their labels online at NameBubbles.com and select the waterproof label style that best meets their needs. Name Bubbles Summer Camp Labels:
- Come in a convenient Value Pack that includes a variety of laundry and dishwasher-safe labels
- Are waterproof and weatherproof
- Are resistant to bug repellent, sun block and fading
The Camp Pack also includes contact labels that allow room for personal information, such as a phone number and email for big-ticket items.
"Sending your kids to camp is an investment, and that only gets compounded when kids lose their gear. When personal items go missing, camp can become frustrating, when it should really be about learning and having fun. Name Bubbles provides a reliable solution for keeping campers organized and prepared," Brandriss said. "One of the biggest things we hear from summer camp organizers is the importance of labeling everything you send with your kids, down to their pillow, toothbrush and water bottle. Name Bubbles are a fun, easy solution to labeling camp gear – and provide parents with more confidence that their kids' gear is going to come home safely."
Calling out medical conditions Name Bubbles also offers Medical and Allergy Alert Labels, which become critically important when kids are at camp under the supervision of adults and counselors who may not know about their unique needs. From nut allergies and gluten-free needs to health conditions like asthma or diabetes, it's critical that kids' personal belongings are adequately labeled with emergency contact information and detailed instructions of what to do should such a situation arise.Brandriss became passionate about the critical importance of labeling gear after her son was diagnosed with a life-threatening nut allergy a few years ago. "My own reality with my son's nut allergy really drove me to create a solution for parents in similar situations as me – nervous but wanting to be prepared and organized," Brandriss said. "All of my son's camp and school supplies are labeled, including information on his nut allergy. I can't be with him around-the-clock, especially when he's at camp, but ensuring others are in-the-know about his situation gives me peace of mind."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV