Miller Heiman Releases 2013 Study Results On The Best Practices Of World-Class Sales Organizations
Additional new data emerging from the 2013 study includes insights and benchmark data to help sales leaders measure the practices within their organizations against others:
- Trends in CRM data confidence among sales management
- Performance effect of time spent with customers
- Common activities that keep salespeople from spending adequate time with customers
- Productivity data of World-Class Sales Organizations
- Priorities of sales management where time spent is most valued
- Percentage of organizations that share the results of customer satisfaction/loyalty programs with customers and with internal departments
- Year-over-year change in the need to significantly discount in order to win business
- Average number of organizations that leverage the best practices of top performers to improve others
To schedule an interview regarding the findings, contact the Miller Heiman Research Institute at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Miller Heiman Research Institute
The Miller Heiman Research Institute provides world-class research and unparalleled perspective on global best practices to help B2B sales organizations improve sales productivity and performance. Our team of sales and research experts synthesize content and data on relevant topics, emerging trends and best practices for sales leaders so they can apply this knowledge to solve strategic issues specific to their organization. To bring precision to our clients, Miller Heiman Research Institute benchmarking capabilities provide sales leaders with third-party data to identify new areas of opportunity, prioritize strategic investments that will have the most impact, and measure team performance over time. For more information, visit www.millerheiman.com/research_institute.SOURCE Miller Heiman
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV