- Alexandra (Lexi) DeLuca has been appointed Vice President and Senior Managing Editor. She will oversee the editorial direction and operations of the brand's magazine, website and newsletters from the firm's New York office. Previously, Ms. DeLuca was managing editor of Global Custodian, which she joined in 2005 after earning a B.S. in Magazine Journalism from Ohio University.
- Richard Schwartz, based in London, has been named Editorial Director, Funds & Securities Services for Asset International, with special responsibility for Global Custodian's surveys. He will head the effort on a wide range of surveys that touch upon prime brokerage, global custody, fund administration, agent banks and other key aspects of the global securities services industry. Mr. Schwartz is a co-founder and consulting editor on The Trade magazine and an acting editor of Dialogue magazine, published by SWIFT. He has a PhD in International Relations from the London School of Economics.
- Dominic Hobson, a founder of Global Custodian magazine and author of three well-received books on economic and financial issues, will remain closely involved with the brand and continue to play a prominent editorial role.
Asset International's Global Custodian Brand Appoints Alexandra DeLuca Senior Managing Editor
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.