Asset International's Global Custodian Brand Appoints Alexandra DeLuca Senior Managing Editor
NEW YORK, April 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Global Custodian, a brand of Asset International Inc., has announced that:
- Alexandra (Lexi) DeLuca has been appointed Vice President and Senior Managing Editor. She will oversee the editorial direction and operations of the brand's magazine, website and newsletters from the firm's New York office. Previously, Ms. DeLuca was managing editor of Global Custodian, which she joined in 2005 after earning a B.S. in Magazine Journalism from Ohio University.
- Richard Schwartz, based in London, has been named Editorial Director, Funds & Securities Services for Asset International, with special responsibility for Global Custodian's surveys. He will head the effort on a wide range of surveys that touch upon prime brokerage, global custody, fund administration, agent banks and other key aspects of the global securities services industry. Mr. Schwartz is a co-founder and consulting editor on The Trade magazine and an acting editor of Dialogue magazine, published by SWIFT. He has a PhD in International Relations from the London School of Economics.
- Dominic Hobson, a founder of Global Custodian magazine and author of three well-received books on economic and financial issues, will remain closely involved with the brand and continue to play a prominent editorial role.
" Global Custodian is an anomaly in today's specialty media business, given its existing momentum and our decision to invest heavily in expanding and strengthening its editorial, survey and conference capabilities," said Jim Casella, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Asset International. "Lexi has spent close to eight years focused on the brand, while Richard has been involved in the custody space for the past 15 years. Their new responsibilities place them in a strong position to lead Global Custodian's future growth."
About Global Custodian Global Custodian has established itself over more than two decades as the authoritative editorial voice of the global securities services industry. Through a combination of print, online and digital audio and video publications, Global Custodian provides comprehensive news and feature-led coverage and analysis of all operational and administrative aspects of the securities industry. Global Custodian's readership includes operational chiefs and staff at banks, broker-dealers and fund managers and the market infrastructure of depositories, clearing houses, messaging services and payments systems that serve them. The magazine is supported by industry-leading surveys of sub-custody in both major and emerging markets, global custody, prime brokerage, OTC derivatives prime brokerage, securities financing and mutual, hedge and private equity fund administration. In its editorial, Global Custodian magazine and its associated digital media deliver in-depth analysis of current and emerging trends and trenchant opinions on the major issues confronting the sectors that it covers.
About Asset InternationalAsset International is a privately-held global provider of information and technology to pension funds, asset managers, financial advisers, banking service providers, and other financial institutions in the private and public sector. Its industry-leading brands include Strategic Insight, SIMFUND, Plan for Life, iNVESTOR ECONOMICS, PLANSPONSOR, PLANADVISER, aiCIO, Global Custodian and The Trade. The company has offices in New York, Toronto, Hong Kong, London, Melbourne, Boston, and Stamford, CT.SOURCE Asset International, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV