- Support a roadmap to citizenship for current immigrants (67% support – 27% oppose); support holds across party lines.
- Favor a roadmap to citizenship for future immigrants over a temporary worker program with no roadmap (61%-27%); this preference holds across party lines.
- Share multi-faceted views on the importance of immigration reform to the economy. Respondents agreed with statements:
- Highlighting the historical role of immigrant business owners and workers in building strong local economies (82% agree – 14% disagree).
- Emphasizing the potential of immigrant economic integration to strengthen the small business customer base (71%-25%).
- Positing the importance of keeping families together to ensure a productive workforce for small businesses (67%-26%).
Poll: Small Business Owners Favor Immigration Reform With Roadmap To Citizenship
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts