Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 4/4/13, Pulaski Financial Corp. (PULB)PULB will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.095, payable on 4/15/13. As a percentage of PULB's recent stock price of $10.50, this dividend works out to approximately 0.90%, so look for shares of Pulaski Financial Corp. to trade 0.90% lower — all else being equal — when PULB shares open for trading on 4/4/13.
Below is a dividend history chart for PULB, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.095 declared by Pulaski Financial Corp.:
In general, dividends are not always predictable; but looking at the history above can help in judging whether the most recent dividend from PULB is likely to continue, and whether the current estimated yield of 3.62% on annualized basis is a reasonable expectation of annual yield going forward.
In Tuesday trading, Pulaski Financial Corp. shares are currently down about 0.2% on the day.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV