The 15th Annual L'OREAL-UNESCO Awards For Women In Science Recognizes Five Exceptional Women Who Move Science Forward
The 2013 L'OREAL-UNESCO International Fellows include: Florencia Linero , Argentina ; Kanika Mitra , Bangladesh ; Marie Florence Ngo Ngwe , Cameroon ; Lina Gallego , Colombia ; Ariana Barbera Betancourt , Cuba ; Anita Takura, Ghana ; Sri Fatmawati, Indonesia ; Osnat Penn , Israel ; Marina Faiella , Italy ; Laure El Chamy , Lebanon ; Enkhmaa Davaasambuu, Mongolia ; Naima Abattouy, Morocco , Eucharia Oluchi Nwaichi, Nigeria ; Sahwa Adil Nourein, Sudan ; Allison Louthan , USA ; Devi Stuart-Fox , Australia .
About the L'Oreal FoundationThe L'Oreal Foundation, created in 2007, pursues the goal of making the world a better place each day. It draws on the Group's values and business to strengthen and perpetuate the Group's commitment to social responsibility. As the second-largest corporate foundation in France, the L'Oreal Foundation is committed to three types of action: promoting scientific research in the fundamental and human sciences, supporting education and helping individuals made vulnerable by alternations to their appearance to reclaim their rightful place in society.
About UNESCOSince its creation in 1945, UNESCO has pursued its mission of promoting science at the service of sustainable development and peace. It focuses on policy development and building capacities in science, technology and innovation and promoting and strengthening science education and engineering. UNESCO fosters the sustainable management of freshwater, oceans and terrestrial resources, the protection of biodiversity, and using the power of science to cope with climate change and natural hazards. The Organization also works to eliminate all forms of discrimination and to promote equality between men and women, especially in scientific research.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV