GLENVIEW, Ill., April 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Illinois Tool Works Inc. (NYSE:ITW) today announced that it will hold its 2013 first quarter conference call on Tuesday, April 23, 2013. The conference call will begin at 9 a.m. central time and will follow the Company's release of first quarter earnings at 7 a.m. central time on that same day.
The conference call can be accessed by dialing 1-877-939-8822. The pass code ITW is necessary to join the call. Participants are asked to dial in 15 minutes prior to the start of the call. Open to the public, interested participants should contact Patty Wolf-Yoshimura at 847-657-4062, or firstname.lastname@example.org, to reserve a line. The company also has made available a playback number for the conference call. The playback telephone number is 1-800-839-1334; no pass code is necessary. The playback number will be available until 12 midnight on May 7, 2013. The Company's synchronized slide show accompanying the web cast audio can be accessed via its website at www.itw.com. Interested participants should then access the investor tab.
ITW is a Fortune 150 global diversified industrial manufacturer of value-added consumables and specialty equipment with related service businesses. The company focuses on solid growth and strong returns across its worldwide platforms and businesses. These businesses serve local customers and markets around the globe, with a significant presence in developed as well as emerging markets. ITW's pro forma revenues totaled $17.0 billion in 2012, with more than half of these revenues generated outside of the United States.
SOURCE Illinois Tool Works Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV