5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: ROYT, DFT, DCT, MDT, JPM
Dupont Fabros Technology (NYSE: DFT) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 20 cents per share. At a price of $24.57 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 3.3%. The average volume for Dupont Fabros Technology has been 908,500 shares per day over the past 30 days. Dupont Fabros Technology has a market cap of $1.6 billion and is part of the real estate industry. Shares are up 0.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. DuPont Fabros Technology, Inc., a real estate investment trust (REIT), engages in the ownership, acquisition, development, operation, management, and lease of large-scale data center facilities in the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 59.20. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Dupont Fabros Technology a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Dupont Fabros Technology as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, reasonable valuation levels, good cash flow from operations and increase in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself. You can view the full Dupont Fabros Technology Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV