Chrysler US Sales Up 5 Percent In March
â¿¿ Nissan's sales gained 1 percent to 137,726, its highest ever monthly U.S. sales. Sales of the Leaf electric car reached 2,236 â¿¿ almost 300 percent more than last year â¿¿ after Nissan lowered its price. Sales of the new Pathfinder SUV were also strong.
â¿¿ Volkswagen's sales were up 3 percent thanks to strong sales of the Beetle small car and CC sedan.
â¿¿ Hyundai's sales fell 2 percent from March of last year, which was the automaker's highest sales month ever. Elantra compact sales were up 33 percent, but sales of the company's top-selling car, the Sonata, plunged more than 22 percent.
â¿¿ Honda's sales rose 7 percent thanks to strong demand for the Accord and the new Acura RDX crossover.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV