First and Only Mobile APM Service Combining Crash, Performance and Business Analytics Into a Single Easy-to-Use System
DETROIT, April 2, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Compuware Corporation (Nasdaq:CPWR), the technology performance company delivering a new generation of APM, today announced the availability of the free Compuware APM Mobile Application Monitoring Service, the first and only free solution that combines crash, performance and business analytics for native mobile applications. Compuware pioneered mobile APM, first delivering solutions more than three years ago. This new free offering enables mobile application and operations teams to accelerate time-to-market for new applications and ensure great end-user experiences. Register for early access here .
Compuware Mobile Application Monitoring Free Edition is a SaaS solution that monitors mobile performance from the real user perspective. This gives organizations the ability to analyze who is using their mobile applications; see performance by device and browser; know the impact of device characteristics such as signal strength, battery charge and memory; all with integrated crash detection and diagnostics. This insight enables IT and business leaders to proactively address performance issues and maximize business results, which is of critical importance as mobile engagement continues its explosive growth."Our customers tell us they need better solutions for managing mobile applications. They started with crash analytics, but as mobile applications have become mainstream, they now want crash, performance and business analytics all in one easy-to-use solution," said Steve Tack, Vice President of Product Management for Compuware's APM business unit. "As mobile applications become industrialized, operations, development and business teams are looking for all three dimensions in a single Mobile APM solution." Mobile Application Monitoring Free Edition features the following capabilities:
- Monitoring of Real End-Users' Mobile Application Experiences: Compuware APM Mobile Application Monitoring Free Edition is the only solution that monitors and tracks application usage, performance, availability, business level information, and captures and detects crashes in a single solution. With the Free Edition, you can begin monitoring all aspects of an iOS or Android mobile application in minutes.
- Mobile Application Usage Tracking: tracks the numbers of users and their application sessions across geographies, devices and networks, giving organizations the insight needed to optimize their applications to achieve better business results.
- Availability Measurement and Reporting: delivers insight into whether the application is stable and consistently available, able to serve the customer when it is needed, every time.
- Monitoring Mobile Application Performance: Free Edition measures performance of a mobile application directly from the mobile device to understand the end-user impact of poor performance, with detailed performance trending and patterns over time.
- Isolating Root Causes of Crashes and Errors, Down to the Line of Code: capture and analyze any error or crash that end users experience. Drill down on crashes to see what happened on a device at the time of a crash and identify critical information such as operating system, carrier, geographic location, battery level, other running applications, and the specific line of code where the problem occurred.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV