While I am bullish, analyst opinion is mixed. Most of the analysts surveyed don't believe a buy or a sell is currently warranted. Today, Applied Materials has seven buy recommendations out of 17 analysts covering the company, eight holds, and two recommend selling. The stock appreciated 8% in the last year, and the average analyst target price is $14.38.
Short sellers are not excited about the prospect of a price fall. The last reported short interest is only 1.3% of the average trading float.
Background: The Blackstone Group provides alternative asset management and financial advisory services worldwide. Founded in 1985, it is headquartered in New York.52 Week Range: $11.13 to $21.09 Book Value: $9.83 Earnings Payout Percentage: 3% Blackstone pays 72 cents annually in dividend payments. The yield based on a recent price is 8.5%. Shares are modestly higher from a month ago and are near support on the weekly chart. Blackstone is making news with a possible control of Multi-Corp (MULI) after buying more than half of Muli's corporate debt. This could give Blackstone additional exposure in Europe. BX Dividend Yield data by YCharts
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV