AminoActiv Treatment Regimen For Pain Management Promises Significantly Lower Consumer Costs Than Traditional Prescription NSAIDs
Vireo is headquartered just outside Nashville, Tenn., with a secondary facility in Plattsmouth, Neb., where it manufactures its pain relief capsules and cream. Vireo is a two-time nominee for the NEXT Award, a prestigious honor celebrating successful businesses in the Middle Tennessee Region and part of an annual recognition program sponsored by the Nashville Area Chamber of Commerce and Entrepreneurial Center.
Naprosyn® is a registered trademark of Syntex Pharmaceuticals International.Celebrex® is a registered trademark of Pfizer, Inc.
Mark FaulknerPresident, Vireo Systems, Inc.855-442-6466 EmailThis press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com. SOURCE Vireo Systems, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV