Local Employers Are The Backbone Of Struggling Small Cities Across The U.S., Says REMCON Plastics Owner Pete Connors
READING, Pa., April 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- REMCON Plastics and local employers like them are the backbone of struggling small cities all across our country. Owner Pete Connors has a vested interest in the survival of both.
When the city paper asked to learn more about the company's long history, owner Pete Connors not only shared his story of success but also offered a prescription for the city to reverse its reputation as unwelcoming to business.
In the interview Connors talks about how:
- disruption turned into opportunity
- persistence was rewarded with luck
- the right banker with a powerful network is an important asset for success
- employees who can do simple math or write a letter are harder to find
- Rudy Giuliani's simple 3 step plan can turn around any city
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts