WASHINGTON, April 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Fannie Mae (OTC Bulletin Board: FNMA) today reported its fourth quarter and full year 2012 results and filed its annual report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2012 with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The filing provides consolidated financial statements for 2012. The following documents are now available on Fannie Mae's Web site at www.fanniemae.com:
- News Release reporting fourth quarter and full year 2012 financial results
- Fannie Mae's annual report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2012
- 2012 Credit Supplement
Fannie Mae enables people to buy, refinance, or rent a home .
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/FannieMae.
SOURCE Fannie Mae
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts