REDWOOD CITY, Calif., April 2, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Support.com, Inc. (Nasdaq:SPRT), a leading provider of cloud-based technology services and software designed to create new revenue streams and improve customer experience, will present at the 9th Annual Frost & Sullivan Executive MindXchange Conference, on April 16, 2013 in Marco Island, FL. Paul Vaillancourt, Senior Vice President, Contact Center Operations at Support.com, will deliver an executive briefing entitled "The At-Home Agent Model Maturity Curve", at 3:35pm ET.
Topics covered by Mr. Vaillancourt will include:
- Case history of Support.com's 100% work-from-home agent model from its inception in January of 2008 to its current state in 2013.
- Framework of how to re-create the traditional in-person processes of interviewing, training, coaching, etc in a virtual environment.
- Insights on how work-from-home culture relates to brick and mortar culture, plus what techniques can be used to replace "water cooler" socializing.
"The work-from-home agent model has enabled us to find, recruit and retain technology specialists from across the United States and Canada with proven technical expertise, problem-solving experience and customer service skills," said Paul Vaillancourt. "I look forward to sharing our experiences and best practices with other organizations focused on delivering a differentiated customer experience."For more information on this event click here. About Support.com Support.com, Inc. (Nasdaq:SPRT) is a leading provider of cloud-based technology services and software. We help leading brands create new revenue streams and deepen customer loyalty through programs that enhance their customers' technology experience. Our solution includes a comprehensive Service Delivery Platform , mobile and desktop apps, a scalable workforce of technology specialists and proven expertise in program design and execution. Our partners include many of the nation's leading communications providers, retailers and technology companies. For more information, please visit us at: www.support.com . The Support.com, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=11893 Support.com, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, visit http://www.support.com/about/careers . Copyright © 2013 Support.com, Inc. All rights reserved. Support.com is a trademark or registered trademark of Support.com, Inc. in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
CONTACT: Media Contact Seth Geisler Martin Levy Public Relations, Inc. (858) 610-9860 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV