911 Enable Announces 2013 Spring Webinar Series
MONTREAL, April 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- 911 Enable, the experts in E911 solutions for UC and IP telephony, today announced its 2013 Spring Webinar Series will take place May 1 to 15, 2013. The theme of this new series is E911 Feature Spotlight, focusing on the key E911 capabilities designed to help enterprises provide resilient and reliable E911 support in their VoIP/UC environment.
The three 45 minute webinars will focus on Automatic IP Phone Tracking, On-Site Security Notification, and E911 Call Routing features. Attendees will learn:
- The E911 challenges these features help address
- How these features work in different voice environments, including Cisco, Avaya, Microsoft Lync, and ShoreTel deployments
- Who they're for, and how they can be implemented in any organization
"Understanding each of the key features of an E911 solution can help organizations get a better grasp of their own unique requirements and determine what is the right solution for their deployment," said Lev Deich, Director of 911 Enable. "This webinar series will provide organizations with the key details necessary to evaluate their needs when it comes to E911."To learn more about the 2013 Spring Webinar Series, visit http://www1.911enable.com/announcements/02042013/announcement_02_04_2013.html To learn more about 911 Enable and its solutions visit www.911enable.com, email email@example.com, or call 1-877-862-2835. About 911 Enable: At 911 Enable, our success is driven by a focus on surpassing customer expectations for E911 value and performance. Working with key partners such as Avaya, Cisco, and Microsoft, we deliver IP phone tracking, E911 call routing and security notification solutions. These solutions help enterprises and service providers keep users safe while complying with federal, state, and local E911 regulations. We support organizations of all types and sizes, from the simplest deployments to the most complex architectures. To learn more, visit www.911enable.com or call 1-877-862-2835.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV