The Boston Globe Launches Improved Customer Self-Service Solution From Contact Solutions
RESTON, Va., April 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Boston Globe today has launched their new customer self-service solution focused on driving enhanced customer experience and loyalty. The solution, which was designed and implemented by Contact Solutions, a leading provider of cloud-based customer self-service, will more efficiently meet the varying needs of the media outlet's broad customer base, supporting The Globe and the Worcester Telegram & Gazette – with a combined estimate of 1.8 million weekly readers.
The nearly 150-year-old newspaper has always made a commitment to provide the best customer service, and the new customer self-service implementation helps to better meet the evolving needs of its readers. From new credit card processing, to expanded complaints handling, and even vacation start and stop notices, the new self-service solution speeds up call resolution, significantly decreases caller frustration and contributes to a positive customer experience (CX).
"Fostering customer loyalty and delivering a great customer experience are of critical importance to us," said Robert Saurer, Director of Customer Experience and Innovation at The Boston Globe. "Contact Solutions accelerated the launch to support our 2013 goals. Since launch, the solution has already delivered great results for our organization. Self-service enhancements make calling in pleasant because it is so easy to navigate, and authentication is now faster. Additionally, the detailed analytics is generating valuable business intelligence."
The new IVR solution will also support:
- Call authentication
- Hour operations
- Account balances
- Reporting an issue with newspaper
- Call back requests to combat long wait times in queue
- Auto subscription renewal
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV