Mr. Aitken stated, "In supporting today's MobileDTV standard, along with other local broadcasters in these markets, we will enhance the local broadcast television experience for free to our viewers. Broadcast MobileDTV will allow the delivery of new broadcast services and products, greater access to news and events, and allows broadcasters to continue to maximize the effective use of the nation's spectrum resources."
The stations and markets that Sinclair will support MobileDTV are:
Austin KEYE (CBS) Baltimore WBFF (FOX) Cincinnati WKRC (CBS) Columbus WSYX (ABC) - already "on-the-air" Columbus WTTE (FOX) - already "on-the-air" Dayton WKEF (ABC) Dayton WRGT (FOX) Asheville WLOS (ABC) Pittsburgh WPGH (FOX) Salt Lake City KUTV (CBS) St. Louis KDNL (ABC) W. Palm Beach WPEC (CBS)
About Sinclair:Pro forma for pending transactions, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., the largest and one of the most diversified, independent television broadcasting companies, owns and operates, programs or provides sales services to 112 television stations in 61 markets. Sinclair's television group reaches approximately 29.8% of U.S. television households and is affiliated with all major networks. The Company regularly uses its website as a key source of Company information and can be accessed at www.sbgi.net. SOURCE Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV