TOLEDO, Ohio, April 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Owens Corning (NYSE: OC) has moved the start time ahead one hour for its conference call on Wednesday, April 24, to discuss first-quarter financial results.
Now scheduled for 10 a.m. Eastern Time, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Mike Thaman and Chief Financial Officer Michael McMurray will host the earnings conference call on Wednesday, April 24, to discuss the company's results for the first quarter of 2013. The results will be distributed publicly via press release and legal filings on schedule earlier that morning.
Conference Call Wednesday, April 24, 2013 10 a.m. Eastern TimeAll Callers
- Live dial-in telephone number: U.S. 1.877.883.0383 or international +1.412.902.6506
- Entry number: 123-6573 (Please dial in 10-15 minutes before conference call start time)
- Live webcast: http://services.choruscall.com/links/owens130424.html
Telephone and Webcast Replay
- Telephone replay available through May 2, 2013 at 9 a.m. U.S. 1.877.344.7529 or international +1.412.317.0088
- Conference replay number: 100-269-15
- Replay of webcast also available at http://services.choruscall.com/links/owens130424.html
- Webcast available until April 24, 2014