Cloudian Delivers Next-Generation Cloud Storage Software, Adds Enhanced Data Management And Multi-Datacenter Capabilities
"Cloudian empowers organizations to finally meet their big data storage needs via a scalable, affordable, easy-to-manage solution," said Jay Desai, Vice President of Product Management, Cloudian. "Now, with our newest version of Cloudian, we have made their lives even easier by adding many unique data management features. We are pleased to bring Storage-as-a-Utility one step closer to being a reality."
Cloudian has also opened up the scalability, reliability and power of cloud object storage to anyone building an S3-compatible cloud—be it public, private or hybrid—via its free Cloudian Community Edition, which will support up to 100 TB of useable storage and offers forum support. Cloudian 2.4, including a Community Edition version, is now available for download from http://www.cloudian.com/get-started.html.
About CloudianCloudian, Inc. is a Foster City, Calif.-based software company specializing in cloud storage software. The main product is Cloudian®, an S3-compatible cloud object storage platform that enables service providers and enterprises to build reliable, affordable and scalable cloud storage solutions. Cloudian is actively partnering with leading cloud computing environments including Citrix Cloud Platform, Apache CloudStack, and OpenStack, cloud on-ramp providers, and the vast ecosystem of tools and applications that is afforded through true S3 compatibility. Cloudian's customers include Vodafone, Nextel, NTT, SoftBank, Nifty, and Lunacloud. The company has additional offices in China and Japan. For more information or to try Cloudian today, please visit www.cloudian.com.
For more information, please contact:Eileen ConwayScout PR650-245-9015 email@example.com SOURCE Cloudian, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV