The DRV2605 joins the
DRV2604 ERM/LRA haptic driver, which shares the same core and industry-leading performance and power-saving features, minus the audio-to-haptics mode and Immersion haptic effects library.
Tools and support
Evaluation modules (EVMs) are available for the DRV2605 and DRV2604, each for a suggested retail price of US$99. The EVMs are supplied with user guides and include a fully programmable MSP430G2553 Value Line microcontroller, sample haptic effects and capacitive touch buttons, as well as analog, I 2C and PWM digital interfaces for complete standalone and in-system evaluation. The DRV2605 includes an API software driver for the Immersion haptic effects library.
Technical support is available on the Touch Forum in the TI E2E TM Community, where engineers can ask questions and get answers from TI experts.
Availability and pricingThe DRV2605 is available today in a 9-ball, 1.5-mm by 1.5-mm by 0.6-mm WCSP package for a suggested retail price of US$1.60 in 1,000-unit quantities. The DRV2604 is also available for a suggested retail price of US$1.15 in 1,000-unit quantities. TI analog for consumer electronics TI's broad range of power management and analog signal chain products offers design engineers the high performance, low power and integration they need to create innovative and differentiated consumer electronics. TI is engineering the future with gesture recognition, touch feedback, energy harvesting, wireless power, audio, health technology and more. Learn how TI analog products improve how we live, work and play at www.ti.com/analogconsumer-pr. Learn more about TI's haptic driver portfolio by visiting the links below:
- Request DRV2605 samples, purchase EVMs: www.ti.com/drv2605s-pr.
- Request DRV2604 samples, purchase EVMs: www.ti.com/drv2604s-pr.
- Watch a video demonstration: www.ti.com/drv2605-prv.
- View a tablet system block diagram: www.ti.com/tabletsbd-pr.
- View a refrigerator system block diagram: www.ti.com/refrigsbd-pr.
- View a microwave oven system block diagram: www.ti.com/mwsbd-pr.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV