Nestle Dreyer's Introduces First National Coconut Waters Bars
OAKLAND, Calif., April 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --The Dreyer's parent brand is launching a line of refreshing frozen snacks under a new brand, Outshine. The Outshine brand will include Dreyer's Fruit Bars, which will now be known as Dreyer's Outshine fruit bars, as well as six new flavors launching in April 2013. The newest product innovation -- Coconut Waters bars -- is the first national coconut water-based frozen fruit bars to reach grocery and supermarket shelves.
"The popularity of coconut water has exploded with more than 23 million U.S. consumers enjoying coconut water-based beverages. By blending delicious young coconut water with refreshing fruit, we've created a totally invigorating snack for coconut lovers everywhere," said Kerry Hopkins, Outshine Brand Manager. "We are delighted to offer new frozen snacks made with fruit and juice and, like our consumers, we promise to always be picky about what we put in our products," she adds.
The new Coconut Waters bars provide a blast of fruit goodness in every delicious bite. Each flavor has 60 calories per bar, and consumers can enjoy a refreshing, wholesome snack that is both non-fat and non-dairy with the hydrating benefits of coconut water. The line consists of two refreshing flavors:
- Coconut Waters with Banana is infused with sweet, creamy banana puree blended with real young coconut water for a smooth frozen treat.
- Coconut Waters with Pineapple combines young coconut water with chunks of real pineapple for a tropical twist.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV