HOUSTON, April 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Goodrich Petroleum Corporation (NYSE: GDP) today announced the Company's management team will present at the following conferences in April of 2013.
The Company's Chief Executive Officer, Walter G. "Gil" Goodrich, President, Robert C. Turnham, Jr. and Chief Financial Officer, Jan L. Schott, will present at the IPAA Oil & Gas Investment Symposium at the Sheraton NY Hotel & Towers located 811 7th Ave in New York, New York on Monday, April 15, 2013 at 2:25 PM ET.
The Company's President, Robert C. Turnham, Jr., will give a presentation on well economics for the Tuscaloosa Marine Shale at the 2nd Annual Emerging Shale Plays USA Conference at the Renaissance Greenway Hotel located 6 East Greenway Plaza in Houston, Texas on Thursday, April 25, 2013 at 9:00 AM ET.
A copy of the latest corporate presentation will be available on the Company's website at www.goodrichpetroleum.com.Goodrich Petroleum Corporation is an independent oil and gas exploration and production company listed on the New York Stock Exchange. SOURCE Goodrich Petroleum Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV