Regal Magazine Introduces New Web Design
HOUSTON, April 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- For seven years, RegalMag.com has been the top destination for African American men to discuss and read about politics, social issues, relationships, health, business, sports and entertainment from their perspective.
However, Regal Media Group, LLC President/CEO Todd A. Smith believed it was time to give the website a new and unique feel to better serve Regal Magazine readers and sponsors by introducing a new, innovative design for the popular website.
"I wanted to be the first online magazine that actually had a website that looks like an actual glossy, print magazine," said Smith. "The website still has the capabilities of other online publications from videos to the comment feature, but I wanted to give readers that old school magazine feel with all of the modern technology."
The design of the new RegalMag.com is a magazine page folded over, a design that is unique in today's era of online journalism. The edges of the website resemble the pages and fold of an actual print publication.Regal Media Group, LLC is the parent company of Regal Magazine and the new Houston talk show "Regal Roundtable" that discusses hot topics and current events from a male perspective. Black Mens Magazine for more information on the Black community. Regal Media Group for more information on the Regal Roundtable talk show. This press release was issued through 24-7PressRelease.com. For further information, visit http://www.24-7pressrelease.com. SOURCE Regal Magazine
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV