CEO David R. Kiger Unveils Entrepreneur Advice Website
DALLAS, April 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- David R. Kiger, who built Dallas-based Worldwide Express into a global packaging and freight shipping firm and later rebuilt the company after the unexpected loss of a key business partner, today announced a new, personal website where he hopes to open a dialogue on business strategies and tactics with other entrepreneurs.
The site, www.davidrkiger.com, features commentary from Kiger, news and videos about him and Worldwide Express and a blog where he will write. It also includes an "Ask David" section, where readers can pose business question and start a conversation. Kiger will regularly answer submitted questions on his blog.
"Aspiring entrepreneurs are always asking me on social media for my advice on various topics," said David Kiger, who started Worldwide Express from scratch, armed with only a good idea and $5,000. "The website is my way of opening that dialogue to a wider audience and engaging people in substantial conversations about the strategies and tactics of running a successful business."Kiger has guided Worldwide Express from startup to global logistics provider for more than 30,000 small and midsize businesses. The company's run-rate sales now exceed $550 million. However, his path to success was not straight. In 2008, Worldwide Express suffered a major setback when its largest business partner, DHL, largely departed the U.S. shipping business. Kiger led the effort to partner with UPS ®. Today, Worldwide Express is one of the largest authorized resellers of express shipping for UPS, as well as a trusted freight partner to more than 55 carriers. The company also boasts more than 150 franchises from coast to coast. Kiger's experiences building a successful company despite adverse and unexpected events position him to offer valuable lessons to entrepreneurs who hope to follow in his footsteps.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV