9. -- Spice maker McCormick (MKC) reported fiscal first-quarter profit of $76 million, or 57 cents a share, as revenue rose 3.1% to $934.4 million.
Analysts forecast earnings of 56 cents a share on revenue of $922.7 million.
10. -- North Korea plans to restart a mothballed nuclear reactor that has been closed since 2007, adding to tensions already raised by warlike threats against the U.S. and South Korea.
-- Written by Joseph Woelfel
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Joseph Woelfel >To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts